Firewatch Free Download PC Game that is easy as 1-2-3 for windows! Firewatch is a first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
Firewatch is developed by Campo Santo and published by Panic. This game was released on February 9, 2016 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, and PlayStation 4.
Firewatch takes place in the summer following the Yellowstone fires of 1988. The main playable character is a middle-aged man named Henry, who has taken a job as a fire lookout in Shoshone National Forest, in Wyoming. He is assigned to the Two Forks watchtower for the whole summer, away from most of human civilization. His wife, Julia, has early onset Alzheimer’s disease, and it is implied that Henry takes the job to escape the difficulties of maintaining his relationship with her. Henry’s only continuous contact throughout the game is talking through a walkie-talkie with his supervisor, Delilah, who works in another watchtower nearby. She is a veteran fire lookout who coordinates the entire lookout operation in the area. She is the one who trains and gives tasks to Henry throughout the game. She has a somewhat cavalier attitude towards professionalism, as is demonstrated by her drunk self-introduction to Henry in the middle of the night as he arrives at his tower.
Features in Firewatch
This are the following features of Firewatch that you will surely enjoy when you first install on your windows OS.
- A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
- A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships.
- An edge-of-your-seat mystery.
- Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill.
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
- A spectacular wilderness environment by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
- A thrilling story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory)
- A stirring original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home)
- Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
- Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
- Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II), Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9), and Paolo Surricchio (Deadpool, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare)
Firewatch System Requirements
Before you start Firewatch Full PC Game Download make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Firewatch Free Download
SIZE: 1.98 GB
Firewatch For Free